Built to exact OEM specifications our Billet Tail Pipe allows for use of Bosch O2 sensor without modifying the stock exhaust pipe. No drilling, machining or welding necessary. Supplied billet tool enables easy installation and removal of Bosch O2 sensor. Stainless steel block-off supplied for normal riding or racing use. Utilizes OEM gasket and hardware for installation. Machined from billet aluminum and anodized to prevent corrosion. Includes fitting for water box cooling line, exhaust temp sensor mounting point and installation instructions.
Applications: 2012 & newer Yamaha 1.8L engine models
- CNC construction from billet aluminum.
- Directly replaces stock tail pipe section.
- Retains orignal temperature sensor.
- Accepts Bosch O2 sensor.
- Includes tool for Bosch O2 sensor & Stainless Steel block-off plug.
- Anodized to prevent corrosion.